Blues is not only about playing riffs, improvising and playing solos, it is also about holding the groove together and learn to play in time. For this lesson you will learn to play a blues sequence using mainly open chords. You will have used all those chords before. For the sound of the sequence you… Read More »
Guitar lessons Leeds provided by Eddie de Hamer, covering areas Armley, Pudsey, Farsley, Rodley and Old Farnley. I am also available for session musician work please check the relevant pages for more information.
I have been a music tutor in Leeds since 1992. Teaching people to learn to play music is my passion and mission especially guitar tuition.
I can provide guitar lessons to individuals or groups throughout Leeds. I am also able to travel to many locations around Leeds. Contact me and I will help develop an individual plan for your musical development.
- Electric Guitar Lessons
- Acoustic Guitar Lessons
- Ukulele Lessons
- Electric Bass Lessons
- Keyboard Lessons
- Piano Lessons
So You Can Play, What’s next?
- Previously had guitar lessons Leeds take it to the next step;
- Do You Write Your Own Songs? No? What is Stopping You??
- Do You Play in a Band? Do You Know How To Work with Two Guitars in Your Band??
- Do You Record Your Own Songs? No? You Should, Because it does not Cost too Much, and it is a lot of FUN!!
- I can teach to your ability, just check out the various guitar courses Leeds I have on offer or if you already know how to play, view whatadvanced guitar tuition Leeds services I can offer
- All students have an individual plan developed to what they require.
When you want to learn to play a particular style of guitar playing it helps if you listen a lot to that kind of music. It may seem like an obvious remark to make but when it comes to playing blues guitar I cannot stress that enough: There are so many different styles of Blues… Read More »
For this article a few simple tips of what you can do before you actually take up any Bass lessons with a private Bass guitar tutor. There are some things you can do at home before you make start with your lessons. These tips will make the start easier and you will get more out of… Read More »
For so many students their guitar lesson is a source of inspiration, the weekly hour acts as a boost for their playing. Most of them probably will not play for one full hour on a daily basis, therefore the moment of the lesson can be an intense experience for them. In this article I will… Read More »
Common Type of Ukuleles: The Ukulele family, as we know it today, contains of four different type of instruments. The smallest one is the Soprano and the biggest one is the Baritone. In between these two are the Concert, which in size looks similar to the Tenor. The Soprano is the most… Read More »