There will be an all Acoustic Jam Night at Factory Street Studios in Bradford. The first night will be on Tue 24th of January. The night is mainly for acoustic instruments. It is the intention not to use any amplification or microphones. If your instrument requires amplification, there is the Jam Night on the 10th… Read More »
Guitar lessons Leeds provided by Eddie de Hamer, covering areas Armley, Pudsey, Farsley, Rodley and Old Farnley. I am also available for session musician work please check the relevant pages for more information.
I have been a music tutor in Leeds since 1992. Teaching people to learn to play music is my passion and mission especially guitar tuition.
I can provide guitar lessons to individuals or groups throughout Leeds. I am also able to travel to many locations around Leeds. Contact me and I will help develop an individual plan for your musical development.
- Electric Guitar Lessons
- Acoustic Guitar Lessons
- Ukulele Lessons
- Electric Bass Lessons
- Keyboard Lessons
- Piano Lessons
So You Can Play, What’s next?
- Previously had guitar lessons Leeds take it to the next step;
- Do You Write Your Own Songs? No? What is Stopping You??
- Do You Play in a Band? Do You Know How To Work with Two Guitars in Your Band??
- Do You Record Your Own Songs? No? You Should, Because it does not Cost too Much, and it is a lot of FUN!!
- I can teach to your ability, just check out the various guitar courses Leeds I have on offer or if you already know how to play, view whatadvanced guitar tuition Leeds services I can offer
- All students have an individual plan developed to what they require.
In January 2017 there will be guitar lessons in Pudsey Library, there will be a free taster session for everyone who is interested. The day and time for free taster session will be confirmed. The lessons will be in group format but it is possible to voice your interest for One to One lessons. The… Read More »
Hello there, for this post a short brief about the last Jam Night, which was 29th of Nov. and some ideas for the next one. The next night will be the 13th of Dec. 2016. The last night, which was the first one, was great: There were two drum kits on each side of the… Read More »
On the 29th of Nov there will be a jam night at Factory Street Studios in Bradford. The studio will be open on that night for anyone who is interested in playing music along with other people. The nature of the night is open, any style is possible, all musicians are welcome from singers to… Read More »
The great thing about the guitar is that you can alter almost anything: You can change parts, strings, fret your strings with a Capo on a particular position of the neck or detune (some) of your strings. For this article a short outline about detuning. For those in the know it is no secret that… Read More »